Covid-19 Car Valeting Safe Solutions. As a business we are geared up to operate correctly with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak. We provide a Covid-19 Car Valeting deep interior sanitisation service with full South East Coverage.
Below is basic guide to how we are looking after customers with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak and how our Covid-19 Car Valeting Service can help you and any Key Workers who might require our services.
Steps of service to minimise contact between MAX WAX and Customers:
- Make your booking via booking contact form, email or phone.
- Payment via Card or BACS Payment in advance of your booking.
- Confirmation via email with, Payment Receipt, VAT Invoice, Date and Time of Arrival.
- Prior to arrival call to confirm key location and verify if you are infected with Covid-19.
- Communicate with the office via phone or email to detail any extra works you require.
- Communicate with the technician via phone, email or WhatsApp.
Steps for practical safe working:
- Technician with suitable PPE to carry out the work.
- Vardar antimicrobial fogger used prior to contact work being carried out.
- Prochem Microsan used with dwell time of around 20 minutes.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces within vehicle thoroughly.
- Full interior cleanse of fabrics and upholstery.
- Vardar antimicrobial total release fogger left to linger on completion.
Vardar, Microsan and Virabact: (Products to combat Covid-19 Coronavirus)
- Biocidal and Virucidal cleaners for washable hard surfaces and fabrics.
- Effective against MRSA and viruses including Hepatitis B, HIV and Coronavirus.
- Approved to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697, EN14476.
- Vardar link to safety data sheet.
- Microsan link to safety data sheet.
- Virabact link to safety data sheet.
What we are looking after:
- Personal vehicles.
- Fleet vehicles.
- Emergency service vehicles.
- Small offices.
- Private residence.
- Multiple service discounts available.
- We know the products we are using are effective on Coronavirus.
- Our suppliers believe their products to be totally effective in the eradication of Covid-19 virus.
- Shampoo, extraction, rinse repeat is effective with thoroughness.
- Waste from the cleaning process including extracted cleaning solutions are removed from site.
- The drying process and allowing the vehicle to fully air following this work is essential.
- We ask you to remove your possessions prior to us carrying out a service.
- £60+vat per labour hour inclusive of product and materials.
- £36+vat per labour hour inclusive of product and materials (Key Worker Price)
- Clean vehicle interior 1-1.5 hours
- Average vehicle interior 1.5-2.5 hours
- Dirty vehicle interior 2.5 hours + depending on severity.